Named by ‘Woosuk(Rain Stone)’, the sobriquet of the first dean of College of Fine Arts, Jang, Val (1901-2001), The Woosuk Hall has served as an exhibition space for young and older artists’ exhibitions and various project exhibitions since 2006: the year of its establishment.
Located at bld. 50 when it first opened, it moved to bld. 220 in 2010, and currently provides its audiences a bigger and more pleasant exhibition environment.
As the hall is a place to support exhibitions of alternative forms as well as the research activities of students, approximately 30 exhibitions are held annually.