- P : +82-2-880-7485
- Art History, Theory of Art
Articles, Book Chapters, and Exhibition Catalog Essays
- “Korean Art and the City After Minjung Art,” What Do Museums Change?: Art and Democracy, ed. Sunhee Jang, Seoul: MMCA, 2020
- “Reality and Utterance in and against Minjung art,” in Collision, Innovation, Interaction: Korea Art from 1953, ed. Chung Yeon Shim et. al. London: Phaidon, 2020
- “Artist as Historian in the Post-colonial Era,” in Park Chan-Kyong: Red Asia Complex, ed. Helen Ku (MMCA Artist Studies 2), Seoul: MMCA, 2019
- “Interview with Choi Jeong-hwa,” CHOI JEONG HWA” Origin, Originality, P TWO ONE, 2018
- “1970 Osaka Expo Korea Pavilion: State Architects Yearning To Be Contemporary,” in Spectres of the State Avant-garde (exhibition catalog for the Korean Pavilion, La Biennale di Venezia, 2018), Seoul: Propaganda, 2018
- “Notes on Park Chan-kyong: Minjung Art, History, and Tradition,” in Farewell (exhibition catalog for Park Chan-kyong’s Solo Exhibition), Seoul: Kukje Gallery, 2018
- “Winning the Hearts and Minds of Korean Artists: The US, the Cold War, and Korean Art,” 『占領期の美術と冷戰ー日本』, 平成26年度-28年度 科學硏究費補助金 挑戰的萌芽硏究 硏究成果報告書, 2017
- “Between Play and Critiques: Korean Art, the City and Kang Hong Goo since the 1990,” in City We Have Known: Kang Hong Goo & Area Park (exhibition catalog for Kang Hong Goo, MMCA), Gwacheon: MMCA, 2017
- “FlyingCity,” in Critical Landscapes: Contemporary Art and the Politics of Land Use , edit. Kirsten Swenson and Emily Scott, Berkeley and Los Angeles: University of California Press, 2015
- “Metabolism and Cold War Architecture,” co-authored with Hyunjung Cho, Journal of Architecture 19 (5), October 2014.
- “Book Review: Globalization, the City and Civil Society in Pacific Asia ,” Journal of Architectural Education 63 (2), March 2010.