The Korea National Diplomatic Academy will host the 4th National Diplomacy Academy Diplomatic Training Program for University Students. Interested students are encouraged to apply.
1. Training Period and Venue: January 9, 2023, Friday to January 20, Friday, National Diplomatic Town, Seocho-gu, Seoul
2. Eligibility: Undergraduate students currently enrolled in a Korean university as of January 2023 (※ No restrictions to major, students on leave of absence or expected graduates may also apply)
3. Number of Participants: 40 (Final participants selected by the Korea National Diplomatic Academy)
※ Recommendations will be collected from each College, and five students recommended to the Korea National Diplomatic Academy will be selected by the Office of Student Affairs.
1. Criteria: Content of the application form (including self-introduction and reasons for application), GPA, English test scores, etc.
2. Required Documents: Application form, and consent form for the use of personal information (see attachments), transcript, and an official English score certificate
※ Original copies should be submitted separately (When submitting a copy of an official English score certificate, the copy should be certified.)
1. How to Submit: Submit the required documents to the administration office of your College
2. Application Deadline: November 30, 2022, Wednesday
Attachments: (Attachment 2) (By Student) Application for the National Diplomacy Academy (University Student Training Program_To be Completed by Student) (Attachment 3) (By Student) Consent Form for the Use of Personal Information (University Student Training Program_To be Completed by Student)